Monday 26 April 2010

Blogging went a bit fail. I am such a fail.

I went to tumblr for a bit, then wordpress but that confused me....
So I'm back on blogspot! And here to stay and I will update lots I promise!!

This was taken at Bite at The Den last monday, it's me and Jessimoo!
I went with a cream cropped and layered petals vest with black polkadots, over a white vest and black velvet leggings, with black heels of course. The funny thing is that I cannot stand velvet! The very touch of it makes me want to hurl, but I suppose those who care enough must all make sacrifices for what we wear! I like my picture being taken by the photographers at night clubs and seeing them on the internet the next day, it makes me feel so special! :) Oh wow I'm so easily amused!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Right, well I'm Sophie. I'm so on this blogging thing... erm... well sort of! I live in London. So yes erm hello!