Monday 26 April 2010

Has anyone heard of?


Caroline Hererra? Found her on a style.com late night binge, and have selected a couple of my favourites.
I love how this autumn coat kind of took the traditional British Warm look and went a bit crazy with it. The red pockets contrast so much with the grey, making it such an autumn coat to highlight the colours of leaves. God knows why I'm talking about autumn coats in april!?!?
And the attention to the flower details is really inspiring, it makes the coat look so much more innovative?!

It kind of reminds me of the Nicole Ferson (I think) dress that was out a few years ago that EVERYONE had. Like it was in Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, etc... But I really like the diagonal frills that have been made and how far down they go. The minimising of the waist also looks really interesting, as it kind of clashes with the frills in a way?

I also love how she has taken these giant hats and put them with every outfit, matching the belt or shoes already there?! It's really eye catching. I may go buy a hat now hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Right, well I'm Sophie. I'm so on this blogging thing... erm... well sort of! I live in London. So yes erm hello!